[DeTomaso] thermostats

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Wed Jun 24 17:50:29 EDT 2009

" I'd suggest boiling the thermostat in e.g. oil that has a boiling temp
higher than water."

      Just don't let the oil boil over into the flame.  I would imagine the
wife would be pissed if you burned the house down.  :-))

Art

> Tomas

>>> 351C- even ones for Chevys, they only last 1 year before they start that
>>> cycling
>>> between full-open and full-closed that someone wrote about. While its
>>> only
>>> annoying, its an expense and a chore I can do without. Cheers- J Deryke

>>> Huge Savings on Popular Laptops only at Dell.com. Shop Now!
>>>
>> (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221900667x1201409530/aol?redir=htt
>>> p:%2F%2F
>>> ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215910242%3B38350777%3Bf)