[DeTomaso] Difference between an aluminum radiator and one that is black

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 13:41:26 EDT 2009

  I'm running a  Ron Davis Single Pass aluminum race rad with the same cooling system mods earlier described by David, Kirby, JT and others.

Using just a  'Single' PermaCool sucker fan (2,950 cfm) for slow hot L.A. traffic. Temps normally run  170-180F  on the street. Temps will climb to 200-210F in the worst traffic but it takes 15-20 minutes before fan kicks on and then the water temp drops back down to 180 right away.  At WOT in open track or open road racing it will still run no higher then 180-190F and in 2 years it has not run any hotter.

See photo's on TPR web site Gallary.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com