[DeTomaso] Under car water pipes

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 23 18:39:07 EDT 2009

I for one have read through John's article and though thorough, it's a
bit of work to implement.  There are quite a few other parts to
procure, pipes to modify, a hole in the frame that needs to be
created, etc.  There is way too much there for me to bite off in one
chuck.

The comment that it is logical from an engineering point of view
interests me of course.  So my question is, what exactly about the
change contributes to the more effective cooling?

Where can corners be cut to make improvements?
If I don't install an oil cooler that cuts down a little.
What about doing away with the heater altogether?  (not that I'm going
to do that).

I'm just thinking what are the simple mods I can do to help improve
the situation.

Asa Jay