[DeTomaso] Under car water pipes

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 23 13:55:30 EDT 2009

Yes, but Doug's -theory- is valid, albeit most likely not correct.  I
have seen this kind of behavior in a production environment before,
where limitations on the part of a supplier forced a particular method
of production.  Doug's theory is plausible, though I think the earlier
explantion (e-brake bracket collision) is the more accurate.

I was trying to think of an example like this yesterday; Doug hit the
nail on the head.  :)

Asa Jay