[DeTomaso] Under car water pipes

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:14:42 EDT 2009

Man, I feel really dumb bringing this up.  Disclaimer:  I am NOT a mechanic.

So, my question is, could the radiator be put in the back, with super-duper fans?

Here's how my thinking goes:

(1).  diesel trucks, farm tractors, etc., can sit all day long and not get hot.

(2).  We had an amusement park type train, that ran on a Ford 4-cylinder gas tractor engine, with fans on the radiator, that worked great.  Top speed about 10 MPH.

(3).  VW's have no radiator.  Porsches???

Combine the water radiator, and the oil-cooling radiator.

Thanks, Bill Lewis