[DeTomaso] Under car water pipes

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:25:34 EDT 2009

I think that could be done well and easy.  Just to confuse things a little more, my car appears to have one piece water tubes...

and I mean ONE PIECE, as in a rubber hose at the back and one more at the radiator.  The straight under car section and the curvy risers to the radiator are all one section.  Obviously not stock but interesting none the less.

Michael...may have to cut the car in half if I remove the water tubes.