[DeTomaso] Under car water pipes

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jun 22 14:49:28 EDT 2009

This was my basic thinking Jack.  But I've also seen vendor kits that
contain one long tube and two short ones, just like original.  So I
just keep wondering if there was a reason.  Any good engineering
reason?  I'm all for four short pieces with a short section of hose
connecting them.  It would be much easier to R&R with the engine in
the car.

I have no objections to cutting the long one in two.  If I'm going to
do that, then I want to make sure I have replacements ready.  And
then, I'll need to make sure my replacements are two piece for both
runs.  Not a big deal really but I find it interesting that one side
is full length and the other in two pieces.

Just one of those things to keep you awake at night.

Asa Jay

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: