[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 21-Hall Certificate

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 13:45:16 EDT 2009

  I remember sometime around the early 90's when I moved down to SoCal Gary Hall had this aftermarket heater/AC blower motor in the back of his shop on display that Mike Cook or Bobby Byers had set up on a stand to run so he could show perspective buyers how much more air it blew then the stock OEM unit.....he said they were just 'testing  it"... but it had little pieces of colored paper blowing through the vents. I loved that. And yea I bought it and it worked great!

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com