[DeTomaso] Jack & Judy's tee shirts at Reno Rally

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 14:26:02 EDT 2009

FWIW, our local tee shirt printer we used is part of a small chain (some in
California) that happily does one, two or a hundred shirts at a time on his
$60,000 'Brother' tee-shirt printer. The thing works just like your
computer's printer but uses an external heated platen to 'set' the print, and is
hooked to a Windoze machine. He prefers Adobe jpegs or pdfs, and accepts them
either e-mailed or on cds- mailed or hand carried.

Prints are in up to six colors for the same price as one. LIterally any
photo you can e-mail is printable!
Obviously, there's a substantial price break for larger quantities but he
does onesy-twosies like ours as well. So far (two washings) Judy's and my
shirt graphics have held up perfectly. He also has an Adobe Photoshop expert on
call to correct any little glitches in your submitted graphics. Dealing via
e-mail, you need to know EXACTLY where the print should be on the shirt,
but face-to-face, things are simpler. He normally ships large orders via UPS
and turn-around is very fast.

The shirts he has in stock now are nice quality 'Port & Co'. label, but we
took in a more decorative ladies' vee-neck and he had no problem printing
that. He also suggested if someone has shirts already printed on one side, he
can add whatever you want, front or back, to update them. I can put any
Chapter or POCA vendor in touch with him by phone, e-mail, or in person as your
unpaid 'agent' since the shop is only a mile away from our home.
Cheers- J Deryke