[DeTomaso] Jack & Judy's tee shirts at Reno Rally

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Jun 21 12:23:22 EDT 2009

Thanks Asa

I wonder if these folks might also be a source for chapters that want to
have chapter logo wear printing done.  I'd want to find out if it would
cost-effective.  Our last order with the vendor we've been using was just
too much of a PITA, and now it appears they've shorted us a couple-three of
the specific preorders.