[DeTomaso] Calling Seattle

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jun 21 01:56:04 EDT 2009

There was going to be a drive today (Saturday) but the weather turned sour and it was moved to the 27th.

I'd love to have you stop by and see my Pantera, but as you know, it's still located somewhere in Glenn Miller land...(but at least the engine builder finally got the engine, and it's supposed to be fixed.  Now if the mechanic would just retrieve it and get the car put back together again, I could again start sleeping at night.)

If you don't mind driving to Tacoma and haven't already seen it, the LeMay car collection is fantastic.  They're open on Father's day, too.  Go to the site

http://www.lemaymuseum.org/page.php?id=46

for all the details and the location.  Our club visits once each year, and it's great.

Sincerely,

Chris