[DeTomaso] Monterey tickets - Races and Corral - ON SALE

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 20:27:43 EDT 2009

PCNC is pleased to announce online sales of admission tickets for the
Saturday and Sunday events at the Laguna Seca Historic Races, August
14 and 15.

Purchase of your tickets through us will include parking in the De
Tomaso Corral. This is preferred parking close to the track, and on
level and clear ground; much nicer than on the grass and dirt hills
where general parking is provided.

Please Note: This is parking for De Tomaso cars only, not members'
Brand X cars.

Our pricing is the same as direct advance purchase from Laguna Seca;
however we must add $5.00 per ticket to cover our handling, mailing
and the online payment fees charged to our club.

We highly prefer payment to be made through our online ticket sales
partner, motorsportreg.com. This is the same firm that successfully
handled the Reno Speed Trials registrations. We will however accept
mailed payments, and will soon have our www.panteraclubnorcal.com
website accepting Paypal payments.

Full details are now at:

http://tinyurl.com/lf5yzu

This event requires a substantial outlay of funds from the PCNC
treasury. If PCNC is to be able to continue this Corral tradition, we
must sell-out our required, minimum ticket purchase.

Your support is greatly appreciated.

Larry Finch
PCNC Motorsports Director