[DeTomaso] Hall Air Cleaner Box

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 20 13:35:33 EDT 2009

Thank you Gary,

For the benefit of anyone else interested I'll keep this on the forum.

In the photo, I note the sides of the air cleaner appear to use foam
inserts held with wire.  Is there any other filter installed?
Is the assembly made of sheet metal or something else?
What are your impressions of it's usefulness?  Does it seem to get all
the air the engine needs?
How many years ago did you get it, and did you buy it from Hall Pantera,
or did it come on the car?

Than you for the feedback,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired