[DeTomaso] Fw: Lessons from Gary Hall

Daniel Miller classicmusclecars at att.net
Sat Jun 20 12:08:40 EDT 2009

The San Diego Pantera club had a good turn out in Escondido CA along with the Shelby club yesterday afternoon and evening.  Panteras in all colors and builds were present.  Along with all the other fun stuff, the pantera club started their engines and revved them up a bit for the crowd present, and also as a salute to Gary Hall and the pantera.  Dan in San Diego.