[DeTomaso] Pantera Club in the DC Area

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 11:56:12 EDT 2009

While on our drive back from Reno we met a fellow in Roseburg, OR who
lives/works in the Washington DC area and would be interested in hooking up
with a local POCA chapter to learn more.  I wasn't sure it EPA or PONE
covered that area.

His name is Alan Saltman.  I've cc'd him on this email.  Please get in touch
with him if you would.

Alan, again, it was good to speak to you and glad you are interested in
finding out more about the Pantera.  The two POCA chapters I've mentioned
here are Eastern Pantera Association, contact Rick Caroll, (610) 791-4599,
and Pantera Owner's of New England, contact Jim Wallace, (360) 326-3901.

Thanks
Mike Thomas, Pres.
Panteras Northwest