[DeTomaso] Sad News

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sat Jun 20 11:51:23 EDT 2009

Just caught the thread on the death of Gary Hall - very sad. Gary was the first vendor I had contact with
when I purchased my Pantera in ' 99 & he recommended that I purchase his "total package" of literature
as a first step in my Pantera experience. I was surprised & happy to get such a variety of literature in one
package as well as one of his catalogs! At the time I didn't think I would ever have the opportunity to meet
Gary personally as I didn't normally travel in my work & Kansas is more than a short distance from his
shop. This all changed a few years ago when I decided to attend one of the TWS events with the Space
City Club in Texas. As luck would have it, Gary attended that year with his car & helped us tear up the
track all weekend. It was here that I had the pleasure of meeting the man personally & what a great guy
he was! He was the first person I had talked to that was able to identify my unknown spoiler as a "Gran
Turismo" type & give me a history on who had built & sold them in the early Pantera aftermarket. This
information alone made my trip to Texas worth it & the track time was just "icing on the cake" as we
all had a great time! I'm sure the Pantera community will never forget Gary - I know I won't.

Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld    #5042
Topeka, Ks.