[DeTomaso] Hall Air Cleaner Box

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Fri Jun 19 19:36:02 EDT 2009

Did you try?

GaryHall at Heaven.God

I *think* Gary Kono = gkono at yahoo.com

Chuck - Grin.

Okay.. for those who -missed- it.

The "Gary" I refer to below is Gary Kono, the owner of the Pantera in
the photo Chuck linked to.

Yes, I know Gary Hall died, didn't you read -my- personal tribute?

I wasn't looking for an email address for Gary Hall, hello duh.
I was asking for an email for Gary Kono.

Good grief.
:|

Asa Jay

Quoting asajay at asajay.com: