[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 18-Camero-Ford

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 16:10:28 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/19/09 8:15:59 AM, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> I only can think of rust bucket x-19 models and weak?ss  spyders
> pretending to be proper sports cars

In Europe, we rented FIAT 500s to go into town. We called them 'beer cans'
from the tiny size & tinny construction, but even with 50 bhp, they still
hauled 4 full-sized Americans (occasionally, ladies too) to town & back. Hard
to get into much trouble with 50 horsepower, passenger weights approaching
the car weight and zero traffic laws.... Cheers- J Deryke