[DeTomaso] Sad news

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jun 19 12:47:15 EDT 2009

Okay, so here is an unusual request...

My Hall catalog is buried in the garage somewhere.  Does anyone have
one handy?

In the catalog I have, Gary lists an Air cleaner, that looks more like
an air box.  From the photo, it looks square, with sloped sides.  In
the photo it looks like the engine screen has been cut to accommodate
the square box.  I always thought that item looked really cool.

But I've never actually seen one installed on a Pantera.

Does someone see that in their Hall catalog?  Can you post a photo?
Does anyone have one of these on their car or on a shelf in their
garage?

Asa Jay