[DeTomaso] Romac Source

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:31:54 EDT 2009

What with his distributor pin shearing, balancer debonded and no oil......heck nothing like preparing for a race ...... in fact prior to the race he went around scrounging 8 quarts to fill 'Red' up again. I think his PCV valve was stuck too as he physically blew the valve out.

Julian
"BTW Larry Stock phoned me today and told me that it was probably a good thing his distributor conked out (because his engine was several quarts low on
oil); he went to time it and found that his timing marks were appearing, and then disappearing, then appearing again--his outer ring was sliding all over the place."