[DeTomaso] Gary Hall

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 18:57:03 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/18/09 3:26:08 PM, jefude at bellsouth.net writes:

> He spent countless phone time with me answering newbie/stupid questions.

I think anyone who dealt with Gary likely feels the same way. He never
seemed in a hurry to get away and would always spend great amounts of time
talking with anyone; this ranged telling us how about when he bought his first
car and how that came about to all the later things that happened in the
Pantera world.

He's sorely missed~

Judy