[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 18-Camero-Ford

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:44:57 EDT 2009

I missed the first part of the thread, anyway I wouldn't argue with 160 or thereabouts on the front straight. I have my limiter set at 6,000 rpm but I was having to change into 5th mid distance between the pit exit and the start-finish line. My final drive gearing is set up for a top speed of 190.

I'm up for the VC Hillclimb, barring any mishaps betwen now and September.

Julian