[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 18-Camero-Ford

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 15:37:54 EDT 2009

Jack,
I thought about putting one on but I rarely
have the problem except a very low speeds
and mostly when cold.

Many have asked what speeds were we going down
the front straight... my Gps was low on batteries
so all I had on it was 125 which was left over from
the Virgina City Hillclimb... I never looked at the speedo
but others stated 130 plus in the twisties

One buddy asked Esakoff and he said lets check
the data logger.... 160 PLus!!! not bad
I shifted to fourth on the front straight early on
but never hit the top of the rev limiter 6800
Not sure how fast it goes in fourth but it
idles along at 165 in 5th with a whole lot left
just not on that race track

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera
**************Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222677718x1201465083/aol?redir=http:%2F%2F
ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215692163%3B38015526%3Be)