[DeTomaso] ABS Calipers vs. NON-ABS Calipers

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 12:14:01 EDT 2009

Jack,

    The 996 non-Turbo calipers use a 1.10 thick front and smaller rear rotor, and after we finish the 996 Turbo caliper version we plan to make the brackets ect for plain 996.  The reality is probably that very few of us "need" this stuff, we just "want" it.  The main benefit is actually having a brake system engineered for long term street use in a very similar car.

Ken