[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 18-Camero-Ford

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 12:09:23 EDT 2009

I have talked to Tommy Hodges the
wrench and part owner (engine) of the
Nascar truck at our track events...
He is an old dry lakes guy... and in
the past has run a Cleveland powered Camero
spinning it to 8500 rpm and I think he said
185mph... Hows that for a switch

Still like my Byers provided Winston
Cup Wilwood setup 6 piston front 4 piston
back... Reno is the first track I have have ever
smelled brakes... guess it is time to check
them as before this after 4 years they still
looked brand new

I had a little fun leaving the Reno garage going
down the hill as my vacuum on my car is not
the best (big solid lifter cam) so at low speeds and cold the booster
does not work real well... so I had to stand
on the brakes a little more than usual

Bob #3 Black Pantera

**************Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222677718x1201465083/aol?redir=http:%2F%2F
ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215692163%3B38015526%3Be)