[DeTomaso] 12 cylinder Pantera

Espen Graffer espeng at getmail.no
Thu Jun 18 11:02:00 EDT 2009

You got me there Jan, I spend too much time on the net, but my old
steamtelevision rests in peace. ;-o

And Torbjorn, thank you for your support. Unfortunately the 351C in the
Deauville is on the opposite side of the soundscale than those beasts on the
Ring. Eightpointsomething in static compression and a truck-cam... well.