[DeTomaso] NPC: Paris moto-taxis and near death experiences

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:31:58 EDT 2009

It was such a traumatic experience that today I rushed back to the moto-taxi
line to take one from the north of Paris to Orly airport, on the south! ;-)
I never would have made my flight had I gone in a car. These things really a
great, although this time was a little more expensive.

Here's my moto-taxi of the day, a Harley

That's my suitcase strapped on the back.

Here's a view of Paris traffic

Sorry for the quality  - both photos snapped with my cellphone while
traveling.

The Harley motor was strong, but the Honda felt like it had a truck motor
installed.. it was impressive.

Anyway, we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Charles McCall

1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375

"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"

 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>

  _____