[DeTomaso] Acel press release

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Thu Jun 18 09:40:26 EDT 2009

Cool, thanks Larry.
IndyDave

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry - Ohio Time Corp [mailto:larry at ohiotimecorp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:32 AM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Acel press release

In the past racers have relied on the ACCEL Racing Support Team to provide
custom ignition wire sets from our race trailer. With the launch of our NEW
custom wire website, having custom made ignition wires is now simple.

With the demand for custom wire sets ever increasing, ACCEL has developed
and launched a custom web site - Wires Direct - so now YOU can custom order
the very same ACCEL Ignition wires used by top name racers, in the EXACT
design and wire lengths for your application, 24/7.

Once your order is placed over the web, your wires will be custom made and
shipped in two business days. This new service speeds up the process of
buying custom wire sets and allows you to place an order in the comfort of
your own home - or when you are at the race track.

To order your Custom Wire set, visit www.ACCEL-Ignition.com/WiresDirect
today.

www.ACCEL-Ignition.com/WiresDirect

Larry - Cleveland