[DeTomaso] ABS Calipers vs. NON-ABS Calipers- Current Production Euro-Brembo Caliper Pistons

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 18 02:58:21 EDT 2009

Jack et al:

On a more modern note from your research years, when I was building my brake system in 2005-6, I also tested the pistons in my Brembo calipers.  The four calipers that I had, from the front ends of 1997 Porsche 996 models, all were non-magnetic stainless.

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"
The Electric Pantera