[DeTomaso] PCNC tool crib? Reno 2009 Rally pictures

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jun 18 01:12:07 EDT 2009

Chris,

I used to be a member of PCNC but live in Spokane, WA.  Most tech
sessions were held at Roger Sharp's house and I think he pretty much
-had- the tool crib.  :)

Seriously, I think between Roger and Jime Keuhne (sp) you're probably
covered.  But I'll let more knowledgeable people speak up.

You're in good Pantera mechanicin' country.  :)
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA