[DeTomaso] PCNC tool crib? Reno 2009 Rally pictures

Clark Family cclark at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 18 01:05:30 EDT 2009

I am starting to repair the bits that fell off during the Reno
Fun Rally (and no it did not spoil my fun, it was great!).
I made it home safe and sound.

I see San Diego has a tool crib for the oddball tools that
are needed only very rarely.  Is there a tool crib for PCNC
in the San Jose area?  I can start one...

A rear axle socket, cheater bars for the 400+/- lb-ft for the rear
axle, XX-ton press, maybe others.

Also, here are my pictures from the Reno Rally:

http://picasaweb.google.com/CClark0101/200906Jun?authkey=Gv1sRgCPfX0-mk3dukHg&feat=directlink

They will stay up for a couple months, copy any that you like.
Give attribution to me if you use any in publications.

Enjoy,
Chris Clark