[DeTomaso] Reno Pantera Count

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Wed Jun 17 22:36:30 EDT 2009

I announced at the Banquet that we had 64 Panteras at one time at the Plaza.
I have no doubt that some may have left as cars were coming and going. One
was on a trailer on the side street.  Marshall Smith counted 72 Panteras at
the event, 1 Mangusta and 2 GT40s

Also, at the car show, Merry Dalcino apprised me that 28 had wipers and 29
personalized plates.

JT