[DeTomaso] Jack Handle Ratchet

Myron Zadony MZadony at fleetresponse.com
Wed Jun 17 20:15:26 EDT 2009

I eventually got the wheel off--- 28" breaker bar & no studs broken.  I replaced the voltage regulator & followed yours truly, Mike Drew's instructions of May 7, 2004.  It worked great!

The ratchet holding pin broke off & embedded it self in my ceiling, just missed me.  Also I bent the handle on the thick side down.  As to repairing it, I doubt it.  Myron #6928 the other guy in Cleveland.