[DeTomaso] RENO Fernley Track Event was great

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 18:21:57 EDT 2009

Home Dog,

Proud of you son.....And please don't rub it in by telling me and others that getting there and home again was half the fun. I had more fun at my sons college graduation (yea sure).

This mea culpa is doubly painful as my amputated Bushido little finger continues to bleed out on the keyboard.

P.S.  Redemption Suggestion (aka; Get out of Purgatory card).....Since the Silver State ORR is just 3+ months away I am hoping some of the 500+ West of the Missippi SLACKERS will find their nutsack or ovaries by representing they're (or is it 'their'?) peeps in Ely Nevada in September.

Unfortunately due to my most recent pinky finger loss, advanced age and inability to pass a medical exam (eyesight, hearing & E.D. challenges)  I ain't gonna make Silver State in Sept.

Congtrat's again to everyone (espially Hp challenged Mikey) who drove to Reno and ran the track. and then drove home again.

You guys are my heros....unless you have piercings, voted for Obama or you have tats or are younger then 65 ;-]>

Slacker Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com