[DeTomaso] Elephant ears

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 17 18:19:15 EDT 2009

Yea.... but....

If I also install a reverse oscillating flaerometric transporter, I
can disperse the atoms just prior to the intake while extracting a
patch from a higher and thus cooler altitude.  I'll just have to
remember to add compression to the transport algorithm such that I'm
taking a larger space than necessary (due to the reduced density) in
order to match the necessary a/f ratio needed.

Heck, while I'm at it, I might as well transport four or fives times
the air needed and end up with a virtual ram-air effect.  Of course,
that much compression might require another dylithium crystal in order
to generate the transport power necessary.

hmmm... haveta think about it some more.

Asa Jay