[DeTomaso] Chevy in & out of Panteras or Engine Psychology Today

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Jun 17 15:30:30 EDT 2009

                     Absolutle right so. This is what I need if not
running what I have. Name  guy that dosent imagine the excitement
                     of sitting in the drivers seat of such Pantera???
If a car dosen rise the blood pressure, whats the deal?
                     I have the guts to ask for a prize, but not the
wallet to back the answer up. (any address?)
                     Goran