[DeTomaso] Jack Handle Ratchet

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 17 15:25:50 EDT 2009

Drive it to the shop that put them ON in the first place and have them
pay for all the repairs when they break them taking them off.

My sister had all four hubs, rotors and studs replaced on her Eagle
Talon because they rattle wrenched her winter tires on, and busted
everything when they took them off.  They broke the first two studs,
then told her she needed to contact the shop that put them on to have
them pay for it.  She pulled out her receipt showing -they- did it.
They weren't happy, but they paid for all the repairs.

Asa Jay