[DeTomaso] Elephant ears

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Jun 17 14:49:46 EDT 2009

Boundary layer or not, the intake air will be a lot cooler regardless of ear size and shape. I will stick my neck out and say that few of us drive at speeds where the bigger ears that go outside the boundary layer can make notable use of the ram effect. For both types I'm assuming ducting to an enclosed air filter.

Tomas