[DeTomaso] Interesting Product, reduces detonation.

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Wed Jun 17 14:02:51 EDT 2009

Fitch was able to turn tragedy into something beneficial for driver and spectator safety.  It is a shame that his name is being used to push this crap that is not even good enough for late-night TV.

The claim:
http://www.fitchfuelcatalyst.com/products/auto/index.html

The reality:
http://www.fuelsaving.info/catalysts.htm

[...]
Indeed, when the Fitch Fuel Catalyst was tested in February 2008 by the Australian motoring organisation, the NRMA, essentially no benefit in either emissions or fuel consumption was found on the two petrol (gasoline) vehicles tested.
[...]