[DeTomaso] headlight rings/brakes

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Jun 17 13:36:18 EDT 2009

I doubt that the actuation goes via hydraulics. A: Because it violates the basic concept required by most road safety organisations and B: Because the hydraulic cushion would have to be closed off from the master cylinder along the brake line. In any case I'm very curious and look forward to your update!

Tomas