[DeTomaso] Chevy in & out of Panteras or Engine Psychology Today

dickruzzindesign dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 11:24:21 EDT 2009

Okay,
So, my very slow MG-TD was a prime candidate for a conversion. I was going to college so it took me about eight months.
It also was a sleeper. It weighed the same as the Corvette SS that raced briefly at Sebring.
Too many great stories to tell.
--
All the best, Dick Ruzzin.
dickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd. Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230 / Phone: +313-824-0539  Cell: 313-300-9558