[DeTomaso] Unscrupulous eBay Seller!

jefude at bellsouth.net jefude at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 17 08:49:58 EDT 2009

Beware of Daniel Evans. He is eBay seller (1955-57). He is listing space save spare inflators for Panteras.

 The bottle he sends are not period correct for a Pantera. The bottle has a completely different valve stem adapter neatly hidden by a large plastic cap. In my case the bottle did not even have the brass fitting. He claims that the bottle is correct because the reproduction sticker has the correct FMCO part number.  Huh?

He at first refuses a refund and than deducts the original shipping cost. So I ate shipping both ways.