[DeTomaso] Chevy in & out of Panteras or Engine Psychology Today

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Jun 17 04:56:08 EDT 2009

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----

I don't have any reason to doubt your statistics about people reverting
back
to a Cleveland after switching out. But I have learned to disregard or
at
least take anecdotal evidence  ( statements like 90% of the people who
tried
other power plants switched back to Cleavland's)

Might have been some "switching back:s" in Sweden but not that much. I
know
of a handful nonford cars left. Carapi-Holgerson for instance.

And from what Goran says he dosen't seem to have any plans to remove his
Hemi.

Off all
the collectible cars on the market (based on my research) the Pantera
seems
to be one of the least effected ( in terms of diminished value) by
mismatched components .
I think my E-switch has affected the value to the better. It even looks
like
moost car people in Sweden thinks the same. The car is now holding 1:a
place on the top Sweden car community the "Garage".
http://www.garaget.org/cars_top.php
Not to mention all the kind words in the mails I get from all the
people.

Goran