[DeTomaso] headlight rings/brakes

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Jun 17 04:48:56 EDT 2009

Actually Wilwood seems to supply both hydraulic/mechanical calipers http://www.wilwood.org/fl192.pdf and disc/drum combinnation brake systems http://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/Pages/12/index.asp. I doubt that the latter would fit the rear of our cars unless you spaced the rotor away from the upright substantially. The Pantera Si uses a drum type parking brake as far as I remember though. I know what Mike means, I saw the UK calipers online a while back and I think they were modified Wilwoods.

Tomas