[DeTomaso] Spokane caravan back from Reno

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 17 01:23:58 EDT 2009

Missed checking email the last two days as we drove back from Reno, with
an overnight in Ontario Oregon.  Nearly 200 new messages.  Got home,
unpacked, re-inventoried the returning store items, had dinner, then
harvested and prepped radishes from the garden.  Finally got down to
checking th email about an hour and a half ago.

I'll probably have more to say about Reno later, but WOW, what a
difference.  Due to some changes being hammered out regarding the
operation of the club store... Shelley and I will have more time to go
do other stuff next year.  I'm already getting excited about the trip.

I have to do a few things here at home, change some items in the
database and then I'll be bringing the club store back on line.  Of the
event specific t-shirt, we only have three left over; that's how close
we came to selling out.  Watch for them in a day or two.

For those who consigned items in the store, I'll be emailing a copy of
the final accounting to you and Bob Reid.  Watch for that in a couple of
days.  Ping me if you don't see anything by Friday.

Need sleep (yea, I know it's over-rated).  Talk more later.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA