[DeTomaso] Ls7 in pantera

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:57:45 EDT 2009

Mike, That would be perfect for me. I could finally take advantage of my
20/20 hindsight! By the way did you get the headlight rings i sent you? And
while I have your undivided attention do you know which wilwood brake kit is
the appropeiate one for use on upgrading a Pantera with over size wheels?
17" x 9.5 front and 18" x 12" rear . ( I need the one withe the parking
brake feature) Do you think the wilwood is the best choice for an upgrade?
Boyd