[DeTomaso] 12 cylinder Pantera - Aston?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:33:30 EDT 2009

I'v had three of them, still have one.  All in Ford Excursions.

Massive torque, I've pulled a 11,000 lbs. trailer behind with 7 crew
members inside the Excursion plus gear
through the back mountain roads of Tenn. and NC, even to the top of Blowing Rock
above the clouds,  up and down switchbacks, never burped!

Mileage sucks however.

Worst while towing 9 mpg, Best 16.9 mpg with K&N Hypercharger filter
at a steady 70 mph on the highway w/o trailer.

Michael in Savannah