[DeTomaso] 12 cylinder Pantera

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Jun 16 18:48:29 EDT 2009

See, here is another one. I claimed the LS engines to be boring.
But here we can see that even God is will forbid these sort of
engines.
Goran

Chevy (  Good forbid) is no option in my eyes

.

The Z06 weighs about 3200 pounds (about the same as a  Pantera), tops
out
at 198 mph, runs the quarter mile in 11.5 seconds at 127  mph, and hits
60
mph in 3.5 seconds and gets over 28 mpg. The LS7 engine is  a 7.0-liter
(427)
aluminum dry-sump block with CNC-ported cylinder  heads, and titanium
rods
and valves. 505 hp and 470 lb.-ft. of torque. It  weighs 458 pounds vs
550
for a Cleveland.

_http://www.corvettemuseum.com/specs/2006/LS7.shtml_
(http://www.corvettemuseum.com/specs/2006/LS7.shtml)