[DeTomaso] Ls7 in pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:59:04 EDT 2009

Chris Melia of GT Transmissions out of the UK should be able to supply the LS7 to ZF adapter. GT Transmissions is the sole supplier of the Quaife ZFQ and has all the bits to allow use of the ZFQ (same bolt pattern as ZF -2) in the Chevy powerplant based Ultima, albeit not the correct gearing on the ZFQ as of yet, but I understand that is being resolved.

http://www.gttransmissions.co.uk/

http://www.quaife.co.uk/Quaife-Q-Tek-Z-5-Speed-H-Pattern-Transaxle

Julian