[DeTomaso] 12 cylinder Pantera

Jan Krakevik jcf at ragai.com
Tue Jun 16 08:11:45 EDT 2009

i totaly agree with you all,
but there is so many cars standing in some garages around the world wich
never get finished because "well... it did look easyer on the internet" or
people dont understand the work involved to make a safe and professional
modifications, and give up after spendt a lot of money on parts, ect. And
many really do start in the wrong end.
rusted car, but first we buy a big hp enginee ..and some nice sets of
wheels:)
Now iam thinking all kind of cars,
But then there is those people who REALLY do it and then its only to
applaude them:)

I like my cars to go faster and stop better than it did in 1972, but I try
to keep it simple:)
We norvegians are grown up reading about all those swedish custom buildt
cars in the 80`s, and one i do remeber most was one contach replika with
porsche 928 engine and gear. the detail work was fantasic.

And then we have the yellowbird 911 from RUF, "only "476 hp and blew the
doors of all the super cars,....ofcourse its "simple " to put on some turbos
and here we go:)its still one of my favorite cars.

And why not put a japanese high quality V8 in? from Lexus or Infinty? i have
2 friends in Norway now who put those in with twin turbos in some great
looking 240z. those engines are more or less bullet proof .
and how about a BMW v12? make some mod like the mclaren F1

"just add lightness "

Best regards,

Jan Einar Krakevik
Director
JAN CAR FACTORY, UAB
Sirokomles g. 38, Nemezis, LT-13262, Vilniaus raj., Lithuania
tel: +370 685 50623
+474 106 3733
e-mail: jan at jancarfactory.com
www.jancarfactory.com